We are excited our 24 Hours of Summer Solstice is well within Step 3 of Ontario’s Reopening Plan.
Here are a few updates:
- Scarlett House Catering will offer outside service only. BBQ, McChico’s, coffee, beer, soft-drinks and beverages on Saturday and Sunday.
- We will have live music on Saturday evening!
- Please wear masks at registration and where social distancing is not possible.
- Extra camping will be available on site (either at family camping or expanded areas). We are also going to have more camping around the venue and places for you to park vehicles. Our 24 hour event is at about 40% capacity.
- Starts will still be staggered to allow for more distancing on course.
- 12:00 PM – Solo and Tag Teams, 12:10 PM – Four and Five Person Teams, 12:20 PM – 6-10 Person Teams. Riders must start 2M away from other riders. The event will end at 24 Hours; 12:00 PM Sunday for Solo and Tag Teams, 12:10 PM Sunday for Four and Five Person Teams, 12:20 PM – 6-10 Person Teams.
The 24 Hours of Summer Solstice is entirely outdoors (much safer) with registration outdoors and under our timing tent. The only permitted use for the chalet is charging lights.
We are excited to bring back the 24 Hours of Summer Solstice, August 28-29.